- and the winners are.....
Following today's AGM the Club Awards for 2017-18 were presented.
Well done to all of those who were nominated and congratulations to the winners who were:
The Haytor Award -for scaling the heights, in terms of achievement:
Ann Hughes, W75 (and British W75 Long Distance Champion)
- Jamie Parkinson, 6th in the national rankings and winner of the British Middle and Sprint Championships
- Flurry Grierson, for a range of achievements includig performance in the European Youth Championships
The Epic Trophy - for going above and beyond in supporting the work of the club:
Phil Beale and Alan Simpson for the huge contribution they made to the success of Tamar Triple 2018.
- John Pearce, for extensive support to the club's mapping needs
- Nicholas Maxwell, Organiser of the very successful CompassSport Cup Final
- Steve Perrelle, including for Street-0 and organisation of the substantial TGBS attendance at Swedish O-Ringen 2018
The Tom Chesters' Trophy - awarded to one or more outstanding juniors:
Tom Perry, M14 (and British M14 Sprint Champion)
- Dom Walker, M18, Planner of Heath Week 2018
- Harry McMurtrie, M18, for performance including selection for Junior Squad to Gothenburg
- Harry Fox, M18, Co-planner Day 2 Tamar Triple 2018
- Flurry Grierson, M16, for performance including ranking just outside the BOF top 100 and selction for GB Talent Squad
The Chairman's Trophy -for making a particularly significant contribution to the club:
Roger Green for support over many years to many aspects of the work of the club
Click the image for a larger version.