All free to download and run!
MapRuns can all be done in your own time. There are score courses and line courses to choose from. Simply download the MapRun app onto a smartphone, print a copy of the map and go and have a run!
Safety guidance for all individual Mapruns: See below
User Guide: MapRun User Guide V2 All Devon's MapRun courses can be found on the app by tapping 'Select Event > 'UK' > 'Devon'.
A list of all available maps and further details can be found below:
Cranbrook MapRun: maprun-cranbrook
Dawlish MapRun: maprun-dawlish
Exeter Heavitree MapRun: maprun-exeter-heavitree
Exeter St Leonards MapRun: maprun-exeter-st-leonards
Haldon Forest Park, Nr Exeter: maprun-haldon-forest-park
Ottery St Mary MapRun: maprun-ottery-st-mary
Teignmouth MapRun: maprun-teignmouth
Torquay Shiphay MapRun: maprun-torquay-shiphay
Totnes MapRun: maprun-totnes
General safety guidance for individual Mapruns:
- Individual Mapruns are run at your own risk
- Each runner should make their own assessment of risks in the Maprun area, including terrain and weather, and how those risks are best managed
- Be aware of risks associated with traffic, cyclists and pedestrians, and act sensibly
- Under 16’s should be accompanied or appropriately supervised, particularly where there are risks associated with traffic.
- Current social distancing guidance and other measures to limit risks associated with coronavirus should be followed.
- In more remote areas, consider the need to let someone know where you are going and alerting them when you are back.
Click the image for a larger version.