Want some Christmas Cheer?
For the run up to Christmas -and beyond -Martin Yeo and Jemma Davie have put their collective heads together and come up with a fantastic collection of orienteering activities.
ExMas-O can be found here: ExMas-O
These activities have been shared with Exeter University Orienteering Club (OROX) and now we are grateful to have an opportunity to make them more widely available to Devon Orienteering Club members and to members of the public.
Details will also be provided on Devon's Facebook page.
In the spirit of Christmas giving, all we ask is for some feedback and thanks, by way of a comment or two on Facebook.
'Hope you enjoy them -and a Happy New Year!
- The individual activities are run at your own risk
- Each runner should make their own assessment of risks in the area, including terrain and weather, and how those risks are best managed
- Be aware of risks associated with traffic, cyclists and pedestrians, and act sensibly
- Under 16’s should be accompanied or appropriately supervised, particularly where there are risks associated with traffic.
- Current social distancing guidance and other measures to limit risks associated with coronavirus should be followed.
Click the image for a larger version.